Wednesday, March 2, 2011

lots of shots

I don't usually publish this many photos for one session, but there were so many I couldn't wait to edit! That just means more for this family to enjoy! Hope these are worth your wait!





LOVE this one!






























Such a nice family photo...




but I loved these with little Mary's finger in her nose, so typical of a 2 year old.




















Esther, she didn't care so much to get her picture taken, and I don't blame her -why do you think I am a photographer!? I got some good ones of her despite.




Then there was Eve, she loved every minute of getting her pictures taken. I think she would have lasted all day!




And Mary... so cute, even with her finger in her nose! :)















I'll end with a lovely.



0 comments:

melfeldt photography...the blog

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP