Sunday, March 20, 2011

more

Thank you for all your responses to my last post- I LoVe your comments!

Good news... I have more of this sweet, beautiful baby and her fun family. Big sister makes her appearance, I had a lot of fun with her! I've just got to say how much I love the colors in this session! Enjoy!
















While baby sister was being fed, big sister and I got to enjoy a little tea party together! I love this one's energy. :)






I love this one of their piggies! I could see this hanging in a little girls' bedroom- so fun!











































1 comments:

Holly March 21, 2011 at 2:58 AM  

Melanie - seriously beautiful! There are so many amazing pictures. I agree that the colors are great! I forgot to comment on your last post, but the color shots are my favorite, but I'm partial to color.

melfeldt photography...the blog

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP