Tuesday, April 26, 2011

some of my own

While I sat in front of my computer editing photos for my clients a couple weeks ago, I saw my youngest out playing in the yard. As I sat there watching her and her hair bounce around in the wind as she twirled in the clover I felt that mother's guilt that I feel when I am too busy for my own family. I thought of how my love for photography all started with a love of taking pictures of my own children. And now that it is a business, I don't take as many pictures of my own family. My husband used to joke that I documented every minute of my children's lives. That may be true for my two oldest, but not for my youngest. So here is what became of that 15 minutes where this beautiful little girl became my main focus.















0 comments:

melfeldt photography...the blog

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP